What time & where from are you setting off to Wembley?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Couple of beers early Saturday afternoon in the Pack Horse, Failsworth. Jump in a taxi to Euston about 1.40. Train down to Euston at 2.35, fleece my mates at cards on the way down. Saturday night out probably around the Bloomsbury, Convent Garden area.
Full English Sunday morning in Kensington. Then after the match we will be heading back to the Bree Louise near Euston for post match beers with fellow Blues hopefully celebrating before heading back to Mcr on the train some time after 8.

BlueT said:
Couple of beers early Saturday afternoon in the Pack Horse, Failsworth. Jump in a taxi to Euston about 1.40. Train down to Euston at 2.35, fleece my mates at cards on the way down. Saturday night out probably around the Bloomsbury, Convent Garden area.
Full English Sunday morning in Kensington. Then after the match we will be heading back to the Bree Louise near Euston for post match beers with fellow Blues hopefully celebrating before heading back to Mcr on the train some time after 8.

used to do the Pack every weekend, start off in the Streetbridge, Haughton Arms then down to the Pole to get bladdered,

BlueT said:

Blimey that must cost a few bob

ell said:
BlueT said:

Blimey that must cost a few bob

Ha Ha Piccadilly not Euston, Monday morning brain malfunction.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.