What to do ????

Mighty Mo

Got tickets for me and the my son City v scum my dilemma is he's got a boxing match the same night.
He's been entered into the schoolboy championships.
Do i go and watch him or go to my first derby...............help please.
Would have been ok but for the change in dates.

Seems like everyone's gone downhill since the snow and postponement

Ask him if he wouldn't mind if you turned up or not. I could understand if my Dad wanted to go to such a big game. I'd be more offended if he was ditching me for a Wolves game or something like that.

Game will probably be televised so you can record that, your son's boxing certainly won't be.

Family >>> Football

Mighty Mo said:
Got tickets for me and the my son City v scum my dilemma is he's got a boxing match the same night.

Unless he's wants to go the olympics or wants to be a professional boxer, FUCK THE BOXING and get you and your lad down to the match.

Challenger1978 said:
Mighty Mo said:

Unless he's wants to go the olympics or wants to be a professional boxer, FUCK THE BOXING and get you and your lad down to the match.
Yeah i do wann be a pro or go to the olympics :P

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.