What? Trade Caicedo?

it would be madness to let big phil be sold, still young looks like a horse of a player ( horse means good/powerful), Jo is another who is still very young Newcastle would love him on loan for the rest of the season ( Nudge nudge wink wink) Shay!! An after he has a run of games then judge him, it could take him 18 months to get used to English football, Van Persie at Arsenal comes to mind. Ched is not cut out for the premiership, and Sturrage needs to sign the contract, he will get his chance under Hughes, look at the way Hughes brought that young fella from Blackburn on Derbyshire is that his name he looked good under Hughes at rovers. Keep the youth at the club and improve it is that not what the great scheme was from the start!!

Sell or use in trade
TBH
Benjani
Vassell
Caicedo - maybe for a VERY good player

Loan out
Evans
Sturridge
Jo

Bring in
Shay Given
RSC
Lescott
Aguero

Would be a good transfer window :-)

mcfcmatt said:
Sell or use in trade
TBH
Benjani
Vassell
Caicedo - maybe for a VERY good player

Loan out
Evans
Sturridge
Jo

Bring in
Shay Given
RSC
Lescott
Aguero

Would be a good transfer window :-)

Loan out Sturridge - Why????????

He's what Vassell never was - a natural goal scorer.

He's 19 and will come on a bundle getting regular games with players like SWP and Robinho - he earned us the draw at Blackburn with a cracking finish to score and a peach of a pass to set up Robinho for the equaliser and he is City through and through - he has star potential - always has had.

I want to see him playing at Eastlands not on loan for another team.

He was lazy and well below par against Wigan, he was way the weakest player out of the team. And that's not the first time this season.
He should go out on loan to get some experience at Championship level, get his work rate up.
Yes he has skill but he is very lazy IMO

This Caicedo going to fulham talk is ludacris. I hope this is not true.

What has the guy done wrong to be sold?

ArabFan12 said:

Nothing, but to be used in a deal to sign an excellent proven striker would be worth plenty of thought.
Dependant on the player to sign of course.

mcfcmatt said:
ArabFan12 said:

Nothing, but to be used in a deal to sign an excellent proven striker would be worth plenty of thought.
Dependant on the player to sign of course.

I hope you're not talking about Andy Johnson

Nixon_The_Bike_Thief said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Benjani, Vassell and Bojinov can go for me too . And possibly Evans.

Not Boj, Im banking on him to finally get the chance to fullfill his desire to repay the club and fans for the support he's had, he mentions it in a lot of his interviews and based on nothing but gut feeling I think that he could be our Horsehead, repay the faith by coming back still strong and fitting right in with the stars to become a regular achieving his potential and loving the club. Im banking on a Roy Race type story for this kid, silly I know but Id love to see him at least given a shot.

this

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.