What trouble did you have last night?

Thing is though, we will have a certain element of nobs who do the same thing at the swamp, however i'd like to think that element have more about them than to go on the rampage outside the ground on blokes with kids, and the kids themselves as it appears to have been the case with them and us last night. Sadly though, we WILL have an element who will do the exact same thing.

Pigeonho said:
Thing is though, we will have a certain element of nobs who do the same thing at the swamp, however i'd like to think that element have more about them than to go on the rampage outside the ground on blokes with kids, and the kids themselves as it appears to have been the case with them and us last night. Sadly though, we WILL have an element who will do the exact same thing.

totally agree, i think next week will be much worse than what went on last night, especially if we manage a win

And people wonder why we struggled to sell out last night, one of the most obvious things ever to happen.

Some reds charged through the horses at traffic lights started shouting abuse
trying to get the city to have a go, some blues got stuck in, rude not too.
Police calmed things down with the get back or get this baton approach.
Usually works.
Rockets going off at chippy end.
Dissapointed in the rags fans starting on families etc.
Think we have some work to do at theatre of fools.

tazmancblue said:
They all came running down Ashton Old/New road from the away end. so City just stood, and they all turned and ran! Laughed my cock off as one of them came running at me and then did a quick spin and ran.

And no, I wasn't looking for it, but if the idiots come running at me I'll stand my ground as the song goes!

And let this be a lesson to you all.

Those little Moston pricks are basically just playing a slightly more dangerous game of 'knock a door run'. I've seen it so many times it's untrue. They charge and then get on their toes as soon as they get 5 yards from you. I think they might have some doubts about their sexualities, why else would you want to be chased by a load of older blokes? I suppose it can happen when you're 14 years old.

greenie said:
Pigeonho said:

totally agree, i think next week will be much worse than what went on last night, especially if we manage a win

I don't think there will as the Police will keep us in for an hour afterwards and the Police always seem to have it boxed off more when we play there.

m27 said:
greenie said:

I don't think there will as the Police will keep us in for an hour afterwards and the Police always seem to have it boxed off more when we play there.

they will just wait for us, like after the anniversary derby

richcity said:
hit with a coin and A PHONE! in 111
glad i got hit with the pound really coz i only had £2 and 20p left so i was able to get a pint

thats lucky..

I just got hit by a bottle and a few 2ps, tight b@stards!!!

I even found a 2p in the hood of my jacket when i got home

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.