What trouble did you have last night?

Didsbury Dave said:
*singingtheblues* said:
Oh and I believe I owe you an apology DD, re our formation disagreement vs Stoke. I remember reading an interview Ireland gave shortly after the game in which he states we did in fact play a 4-4-2 before the changes were made.

So I was in fact wrong and you were right, and for this I shall eat plenty of humble pie laced with cyanide.

I'd imagine you're not on the first tier though!

Bloody hell mate, I've had plenty of disagreements about formation. Dont worry about it!

Haha, no worries here mate, I just wanted to retain some credibility for when we lock horns in the future! ;)

What's this about a "City crew" anyway mate?

Blue Smarties said:
blue1969 said:
I'm not going. I cant get a ticket, but if I could there is no way I would take my lad who is 17. He has never experienced true football violence and I hope he never does. Anyone that lived through the dark ages knew what it was like and though not overly proud of the fact City were not to be messed with. If these toerags want to play hard ball I think they are picking on the wrong 'team'.
You honestly think it'll be that bad?
Golf balls and darts were common place(wear a hat). The scousers started with Stanley knives. We witnessed the whole gambet and you knew going away was trouble. If you got an away ground unscathed you were lucky, at full time you would run the gautlet. I am saying its a mindset, stick together and dont let these bunch of pussies bother you. If the going gets tough face 'em up.

Would it be easy to get up to White City shopping centre without hitting trouble? Cos that's where I'm supposed to be getting a lift from on my way back if a bus doesn't materialise.

This is fucking laughable to anyone who went regularly in the late 70's /early 80's.

A few rag scrotes pretending to be hard does not constitute football violence to those of us getting old enough to remember the real thing.

Yes I saw them on Tuesday and yes I fucking laughed at them as they threatened kids ffs.

Lets not blow these little rag twats out of all proportion.

Hard men my arse.

Balti said:
This is fucking laughable to anyone who went regularly in the late 70's /early 80's.

A few rag scrotes pretending to be hard does not constitute football violence to those of us getting old enough to remember the real thing.

Yes I saw them on Tuesday and yes I fucking laughed at them as they threatened kids ffs.

Lets not blow these little rag twats out of all proportion.

Hard men my arse.
Totally agree. Stick together no problems. Get back to town and get a cab back for your car.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.