What TV series are you in to right now.

I M JUST GONNA SCRATCH YOU OFF THAT LIST OF PEOPLE I D LIKE TO MEET.....[/quote]

Im not ashamed to say mate......... i fucking love Glee[/quote]
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EPpE_BrX0FM[/youtube]

oooooookay...something you wanna tell people. just kiddin dude! i heard its well written.... some cruel remarks and all.

we re STILL not cool though.... ;)

seriously..... the pacific,facejacker & big bang theory .....no real interest in other gimmick shows

Robbo. said:
It looks like everyone has given up on Flash Forward as its not been said yet.

I got to episode 16 or so and got extremely pissed off with the way it was going. Constantly fixating on him/his wife and the scientist, it was like watching the same episode repeatedly.

MCFC-alan88 said:
Robbo. said:
It looks like everyone has given up on Flash Forward as its not been said yet.

I got to episode 16 or so and got extremely pissed off with the way it was going. Constantly fixating on him/his wife and the scientist, it was like watching the same episode repeatedly.

I gave it up quite quickly.

Did anyone remember a series called Invasion? it was shown over here for one season then gave up, I was gutted.

The Last series of X-Files on Bravo, Vampire Diaries on ITV2 and Ashes to Ashes, top viewin', :P

Robbo. said:
MCFC-alan88 said:

Did anyone remember a series called Invasion? it was shown over here for one season then gave up, I was gutted.

I always like the series' that get cancelled after one season, it's gutting.

I'll give you a tip though, download/watch Castle. It's got Nathan Fillion in it from Firefly/Serenity. Funny and a good story line.

MCFC-alan88 said:
Robbo. said:

I always like the series' that get cancelled after one season, it's gutting.

I'll give you a tip though, download/watch Castle. It's got Nathan Fillion in it from Firefly/Serenity. Funny and a good story line.

whats it based on?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.