What tv should I buy......

Harrilew

Any advice on what TV I should buy would be really appreciated. Trawled website's and consumer stuff, but thought who better to ask than Blue Moon.....
Budget of around £500, unless advised a bit more would be worth it. Films, music....the lads Xbox and dare i say footy. So the usual stuff I spose.
Thanks in advance

Any advice on what TV I should buy would be really appreciated. Trawled website's and consumer stuff, but thought who better to ask than Blue Moon.....
Budget of around £500, unless advised a bit more would be worth it. Films, music....the lads Xbox and dare i say footy. So the usual stuff I spose.
Thanks in advance
Can't beat a Sony bravia for me. My last couple I've found the best price and then price matched at John Lewis for the 5 year warranty. But this one seems a belter through richer sounds with a 6 year warranty - £449 using code sale10

https://www.richersounds.com/sony-bravia-kd55xg7003bu.html

Did you check this guy? He's truly independant and extremely clued up. I took his reccomendation with the last two TV's I brought, and have been deligted with both (plus they retained their resale value pretty well) .

It's also worth seeking out calibration settings for your particular model - you should use the full, detaled MPN, as there can be variations between machines with the same basic product name coming out of different factories. Also check this when you buy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.