What tv should I buy......

LG C9

One of the best TV's on the market but at £1300 for a 55" from Richer Sounds (which by the way are probably the best place to buy any TV/ audio equipment) might be a bit beyond your budget...

For me it all depends on the picture. I can tell the difference between 1080p and 4k but don't mind watching 720p personally, like Sky Sports on Now TV. Some don't like that low a resolution. My missus will watch SD channels even when an HD version is available, she's not fussed, so we're all different.

£500 will still get you a 4k TV but there's other things like OLED, QLED, refresh rates etc to push the price up. They look great but I don't need that so save my cash. If you need it get to Richer Sounds for a proper demo. But it can soon ramp up the prices.

Most decent brands have enough USB and HDMI slots but always worth checking especially if you have a few things to plug in. Always bank on a spare hdmi or 2 for any smartstick you might need in the future because new apps come along all the time and the TV might not get it straight away or at all. Eg my new Sony Bravia doesn't have BritBox or NowTV so we cast to it from the mobile.

My choice would be a Samsung, I believe we should stop buying everything made in China, I'm not saying don't buy anything Chinese but I m going to consider buying some things that aren't made in China.
They're getting too powerful for my liking.
Samsung is made in South Korea and they're great TVs.
Sony is another top TV, made in Malaysia.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.