What type of City player are/were you?

Zab. Can play anywhere on the park but don't actually have a stand out position + will try and play on no matter what the injury, broken leg, nose or neck.

Michael Johnson, I showed great promise, was a central midfield, box to box type of player, scored goals, made goals then I started enjoying going out and getting p!ssed too often, put weight on, got injured and stopped playing at a too young age (28) in my case. Bloody `ell I`m 48 now that was 20 years ago.

off the pitch i feel like a silva/tevez/johnson/any player with amazing skills rolled into one.... i should be on one of those nike adverts catching the ball on my neck and stuff coz i can do all that crap. You would imagine that would mean im good at footy BUT... sadly....on the field im afraid i play the actual game more like.....

Jo :'(

I like to think I'm as good as Silva. I was told from an incredibly young age that I was skillful and intelligent in my passing during training, but when the ball came to me in a match I just booted it away like a hot potato. I'm still to this day not very confident in my abilities when running with the ball because I have no strength, yet I often find myself being put on the right-wing because I'm pretty fast, and I can beat a man; but my crossing when running is diabolical and if anyone gets close to me, they win the ball back instantly.

I can hit an excellent long ball, though. I'm sorry if I sound big headed, but more often than not my long ball finds its target. I'm not a bad set-piece taker either.

in the sixties i was tony book, from the 70s to this day i will always be rodney marsh! flair, swagger, and a smile. even at 51 i still play sunday mornings..and six-a-side sunday nights!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.