What type of City player are/were you?

Vinnie, but when he was a defensive midfielder, or a right footed gaz baz with more incisive passing

I try to emulate my style to Silva's - cuz I do the playmaking and stuff.

When I was younger I was a bit of a zabba at right and left back then moved into a morrisson/dunney kinda of player (nicknamed crusher)

Now..... older and wiser I am more of a Barry/Dejong/Silva all mixed into one- the arse of barry and the belly of kolo

I had a trial with city once..... I could of been playing champs league next year!...... I refused the trial as i didnt want to play in another team I was too shy..... my dad has secretly hated me ever since then i think... then later on west ham and blackburn had a look at me on a football tour to barcelona.... look where I ended up.... HA!!!

I was the school goalie (played in the same team as Luton Town and Burnley's Alan West) and always modeled myself on Ken Mulhearn, ....cost me a fortune in brylcreme though.........

Im fucking useless at football so take your pick...

...we have had plenty play for us exactly the same ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.