What type of City player are/were you?

That time Norman Wisdom was on the pitch in full kit and flat-cap at halftime once at Maine Road, he must have been 80-something and kept pretending to trip over the ball.

That's me.

Fowlers Penalty Miss said:
Mike Summerbee.

I know it's a long time ago, but I used to play on the wing, just like he did, and I was always Buzzer.

Happy days.

That's funny because I've been compared to Summerbee on more than one occasion.

Unfortunately it was Mike's feckless and bone idle son.

I was the archetypal 'fanny footballer'. In fact if you ask anyone who plays five a side with me now, that is still very much the case.

I was a Tony Book but not as nice
If the ball went past me the player did not (got sent off more times than I can remember)

Hmmm. Wannabee centre forward - always scored when I got my chance, however, cos I was left footed I was placed on the left wing, left-back & eventually left-sided centre-half...as any pace I had was lost :(

I remind myself of a Joey barton, Not a afraid to stick a tackle in and always got something to say.

Bigga said:
Me? Always a playmaker, deep lying or behind the striker.

It was always my best position.

So, anywhere from(non City) Matthaus to(non City) Hoddle to Ali B to Elano!!!
I think you played centre back for Bluemoon a bit ago Vinny had better stay on his toes

blue John said:
Bigga said:
Me? Always a playmaker, deep lying or behind the striker.

It was always my best position.

So, anywhere from(non City) Matthaus to(non City) Hoddle to Ali B to Elano!!!
I think you played centre back for Bluemoon a bit ago Vinny had better stay on his toes

I'd not played CB in ages, at that point. I think it's quite an easy position if you've played those and I expect vice versa.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.