What type of City player are/were you?

Was an OK Centre back, but as I got older didn't have the height for it so moved to midfield.

No real skill, an eye for a pass, clumsy but effective tackler (give away free kicks) and could run around non-stop box to box...(basically making a nuisance of myself)

If there had been such a position as defensive midfielder in the nineties I may of got further than the University 4th team, maybe 2nd or 1st.

Horlock I reckon.

Im not that fast (due to injury when I was 12/13) , but im probably the most skillful/passer on my team, so I play behined the striker, and play balls through to him, take players on and pass, so really a slow Silva ahha

Spent many years as a lightning quick left back so Terry Phelan.

Now, after being ravaged by injury and age i've dropped down the leagues and play as an attacking CM where my baldness and inability to head in the desired direction make me the perfect substitute for Antoine Sibierski

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.