What UEFA Coach attack Investigation?

Status
Not open for further replies.
the liverpool scum will never change and what better way to end the season when they ended up with nothing and we had the last laugh again
the dirty tricks they used only make them hated more and what better way that what manchester city did and just moved on without adding any trouble in the 2nd leg

we shown class in the return leg and it could have got really ugly with the fans and team coach if manchester city of old had any say in it, but this is the new manchester city and both on and off the pitch we give and show respect unlike liverpool with there fake hand shakes and warm welcome then stab you in the back with (dirty tricks) we may have lost that battle but we won the war and have something to show at the end of the season and history books will only show winners
And we all know Liverpool fans love their history books.

So, £17,500 is the going rate for organised violence, attacking a coach carrying the opposition and rendering that self same coach undriveable?
Compare and contrast.
On Wednesday the FA were fined 70,000 Swiss francs (£50,000) after Dele Alli, Eric Dier and Raheem Sterling wore "unauthorised" socks after ignoring a Fifa warning to stop. Seems like there is a distinct lack of proportionality......

Ive said this before. Rather than boo the champions league anthem wouldn't it be better if someone got on to Guinness and ordered 50,000 flags with City and Guinness on it. It would be a right kick in the teeth for UEFAs commercial department and I'm sure Guinness would relish the free publicity they would hand them out for free

Ive said this before. Rather than boo the champions league anthem wouldn't it be better if someone got on to Guinness and ordered 50,000 flags with City and Guinness on it. It would be a right kick in the teeth for UEFAs commercial department and I'm sure Guinness would relish the free publicity they would hand them out for free
Fyffes donated 500 bananas when we got in touch. Free publicity is huge, free controversial publicity would be even bigger

The club would get massive fines for this and would piss-off one of its own sponsors that are also ECL sponsors

Ricster if the fans did what you say the club would be fined. The best way to get your own back on UEFA is to make sure that this season we appeal every red card should we get one.

Does anyone know what became of the appeal the lawyer was putting in for us against the FFP sanctions a 2/3 seasons ago

MCFC would be stung for unauthorised porter flags. I've just looked at the FICKFUFA rule book and there isn't a rule at the moment but were the Guinness flags to appear, before the first flag had finished waving in the Beswick air, Les Branleurs de Nyon would have a rule.

So, the Police know about the planned 'welcome ', with Pyro's, beer cans, flags and whatever, as advertised.
The Merseyside police plan?
Promote it.
Let every scroat know the route, then watch them launch whatever they want at the bus.
Complicit? You bet your arse. They're all footy fans and loved it.
Crime won't crack itself, ay lads. Proper coppering.

Just our luck that the match coincided with "Purge" night in Liverpool

I heard a Liverpool fan dismiss the coach attack incident by claiming it wasn't true Liverpool fans just a few idiots,

seemed like a couple of thousand idiots dressed in full colours when I watched the footage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.