What UEFA Coach attack Investigation?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Great article. What I can't understand is why it's doesn't seem to be discussed is the problems with the second route. It is clear that a hugh coach (don't know how long it is but must be over 40ft) will come to an almost complete stop when it makes a 90 degree turn and this is evident from the videos. This is at the point with the most LFC supporters. The person who signed of this alternative route must be accountable for allowing the coach to come to be in such a dangerous position.

I know but it is so annoying ...bit like letting them get away with whatever they want to do.
If our fans had done the coach attack on dippers coach, the media would whip up a shitstorm and we would probably be banned from Champions League.
Hopefully we will get some justice next season by knocking them twats out of Europe.

This.
Given the pathetic excuses of why they lost the final, can you imagine the outcry if the roles were reversed and they had those officials decisions and coach attack against them and we went through. The media would be their voice, and i have no doubts we would have had more serious sanctions from UEFA. Probably would have called an emergency meeting and made us play the semi final home leg behind closed doors and certainly not the pathetic fine they received

This.
Given the pathetic excuses of why they lost the final, can you imagine the outcry if the roles were reversed and they had those officials decisions and coach attack against them and we went through. The media would be their voice, and i have no doubts we would have had more serious sanctions from UEFA. Probably would have called an emergency meeting and made us play the semi final home leg behind closed doors and certainly not the pathetic fine they received
If the roles were reversed. There would have been candle lit protest, and claims from fans of being traumatised and wanting the compo.

Just read that the met police have identified the woman who was on top of an ambulance celebrating England's win on Saturday. Yet we still wait for Merseyside police to identify anyone some 3 months down the line !!!. I don't understand why serious question arent being asked about the Merseyside police force at the highest level.

Such a good piece that, as an aside my mate said about England at this World Cup, "the country has not been this together since we all wanted Liverpool to lose the the Champion's League final" so true. Horrible, low life scum, detest the self entitled fuckers.

Just read that the met police have identified the woman who was on top of an ambulance celebrating England's win on Saturday. Yet we still wait for Merseyside police to identify anyone some 3 months down the line !!!. I don't understand why serious question arent being asked about the Merseyside police force at the highest level.

Liverpool fans must be treated with kid gloves, the appalling way police handled Hillsborough and the fallout has insisted upon it.

Normal rules don't apply.

the liverpool scum will never change and what better way to end the season when they ended up with nothing and we had the last laugh again
the dirty tricks they used only make them hated more and what better way that what manchester city did and just moved on without adding any trouble in the 2nd leg

we shown class in the return leg and it could have got really ugly with the fans and team coach if manchester city of old had any say in it, but this is the new manchester city and both on and off the pitch we give and show respect unlike liverpool with there fake hand shakes and warm welcome then stab you in the back with (dirty tricks) we may have lost that battle but we won the war and have something to show at the end of the season and history books will only show winners

the liverpool scum will never change and what better way to end the season when they ended up with nothing and we had the last laugh again
the dirty tricks they used only make them hated more and what better way that what manchester city did and just moved on without adding any trouble in the 2nd leg

we shown class in the return leg and it could have got really ugly with the fans and team coach if manchester city of old had any say in it, but this is the new manchester city and both on and off the pitch we give and show respect unlike liverpool with there fake hand shakes and warm welcome then stab you in the back with (dirty tricks) we may have lost that battle but we won the war and have something to show at the end of the season and history books will only show winners

That, an is a wonderful post. It has made my day. Proud to be a Blue. CTID.

This all day long. Great post mate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.