What UEFA Coach attack Investigation?

Status
Not open for further replies.
We should have turned the bus around, gone home and claim we couldn't play due to players being in shock from the physical attack.

Uefa made Dortmund play Monaco in a Champs League QF just two hours after the bus was attacked by a bomber and a player broke a hand.

I think not?
You are right they would probably have thrown us out of the CL for that. Not a great idea then. Wonder what they would do if we mounted water guns and tear gas launchers on our bus and shot back at the fuckers. Should be perfectly allright by UEFA's logic.

Uefa made Dortmund play Monaco in a Champs League QF just two hours after the bus was attacked by a bomber and a player broke a hand.

I think not?

No they didn't.

For starters as already said the game happened the day after.

And secondly, as Thomas Tuchel the coach has said many times, it was Dortmund CEO Hans-Joachim Watzke who took that decision - UEFA asked if it could be done on the next available date (the day after) and Watzke said yes, and didn't intervene when Tuchel and players objected.

I do hate UEFA as much as the next guy, but the Dortmund fiasco wasn't on them.

Out of curiosity...

Is the Liverpool attack on our bus viewed as organized hooliganism or as a spontaneous act of violence - or perhaps is it unknown which drove the attack? Either way, it's reprehensible - but if it's organized hooliganism, I'd think that there's a much better chance of bringing the perpetrators to justice provided that law/police officials are sufficiently interested.

Out of curiosity...

Is the Liverpool attack on our bus viewed as organized hooliganism or as a spontaneous act of violence - or perhaps is it unknown which drove the attack? Either way, it's reprehensible - but if it's organized hooliganism, I'd think that there's a much better chance of bringing the perpetrators to justice provided that law/police officials are sufficiently interested.

The Merseyside police are as switched on mate. If something has been doing the rounds on social media for a few weeks beforehand would that constitute organised.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.