What UEFA Coach attack Investigation?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get some perspective.

I understand your offence at what happened, because it was egregiously disrespectful - but there was never any realistic danger of anyone coming to any significant harm. Lads who are younger than their early twenties face far worse fear and danger on a daily basis 'defending' this country . They are the real heroes.

And no need to be abusive. This is the internet. We are presently in separate locations so you can't physically attack me and I'm considerably smarter than you. What do you think the outcome of any skirmish is going to be? Choose your battles.
Not sure about that. Though I agree with you to some degree about the level of violence that occurred.
That said, the coach was too badly damaged to drive back to Manchester. Indeed if the coach had stopped I think there could have been serious problems that the Liverpool police would clearly not have been able to handle.
The sad thing is the scum got away it and will thus continue to do it. It could have been stopped in its tracks by calling the game off and giving City a 3-0 win, but no, the powers that be are happy with the result. Indeed it resulted in a copy cat action a few weeks later in the French league.

Last edited:
Well done for being more offended than me. Big blue that you are.

I’m only offended by your stupidity and ignorance. Insignificant blue.

Predictable retort.

Moral highround.

Must do better.

That aside.

Go and put the City Coach attack scenario and your views about it to your average coach driver and see what response you get.

I hope you’re a big lad, who can look after himself, and have your fingers in ears.

Have you ever had anything throw at you while you were driving a veichle?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.