What UEFA Coach attack Investigation?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Predictable retort.

Moral highround.

Must do better.

That aside.

Go and put the City Coach attack scenario and your views about it to your average coach driver and see what response you get.

I hope you’re a big lad, who can look after himself, and fingers in ears.

Have you ever had anything throw at you while you were driving a veichle?
Nice.

Thankfully coach drivers are a serious bunch.

Bar being responsible for up to 52 people on their coach, they are also responsible for other drivers and pedestrians.(even one’s that throw missiles at the coach)

Thankfully in this country coach accidents and incidents don’t occur often.

That’s down to responsible coach companies, well trained, and experienced coach drivers.

The next time you board a coach to an away game, think of Gordon and his pathetic post and comments.

But be assured by your coach driver that you will have a safe journey.

See you at Wolves tomorrow.

Night.

Last edited:
And how did it make you feel?

I assume your retort will be something of the kin as “ normal”, “ not affected”, you swerved it as in you were Neo from the matrix I assume. Great driving skills.

Still a nipple head.
It made me feel frightened and threatened - and I got over it.

Do you have any evidence whatsoever that any City player is scarred by that experience? The players may not have liked it, but bad memories come from truly bad outcomes, surely.

Not sure about that. Though I agree with you to some degree about the level of violence that occurred.
That said, the couch was too badly damaged to drive back to Manchester. Indeed if the coach had stopped I think there could have been serious problems that the Liverpool police would clearly have been too incompetent/sh*t scared to handle.
The sad thing is the scum got away it and will thud continue to do it. It could ha e been stopped in its tracks by calling the game off and giving City a 3-0 win but no the powers that be are happy with the result.
Agree 100% mate, well almost.... Corrected for accuracy.

Not sure about that. Though I agree with you to some degree about the level of violence that occurred.
That said, the couch was too badly damaged to drive back to Manchester. Indeed if the coach had stopped I think there could have been serious problems that the Liverpool police would clearly not have been able to handle.
The sad thing is the scum got away it and will thus continue to do it. It could have been stopped in its tracks by calling the game off and giving City a 3-0 win, but no, the powers that be are happy with the result. Indeed it resulted in a copy cat action a few weeks later in the French league.
The couch? Pampered fuckers!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.