What UEFA Coach attack Investigation?

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, we shouldn't have.
This should not have happened and Liverpool FC and Merseyside police should have conrolled the Liverpool fans. However, as they failed to do so, should we have ran away scared and intimidated? No! I'd rather us lose than run away and therefor forfeit the game.

When the first bottle hit the bus Pep should told them to stop the bus and walked the rest of the way witht he payers head held high

When the first bottle hit the bus Pep should told them to stop the bus and walked the rest of the way witht he payers head held high
So a player like KDB worth 150 million should risk a bottle on the head for no reason

Im not sure that would be a great idea and Im not sure The Sheikh would be too happy about Pep doing that :)

When the first bottle hit the bus Pep should told them to stop the bus and returned to Manchester - on the basis that Merseyside Police had no interest in protecting our players.

Fixed it ; )

So ultimately next season unless uefuseless do something about such things then they are and will be (if not,at a push condoning or encouraging such actions by "fans" and "police" ) clearly allowing such behaviour - this could all end very badly for a team playing away at a certain ground with over-enthusiastic home fans -
Said before but heho - any game at candlepool full Sheikh Mansoor security (member of foreign royal family) = armed protection team ... all a bit twitchy as to who would fire first - both sides would appear to be immune to any poliće action!

What coach attack? There wasn't one. I've not seen anything in the media about it.

Sent an e-mail to merseyside police regarding the progress of their investigation on the attack of the MCFC team coch , their reply asked me to confirm the date and time , as if they had no knowledge of such an incident , now i have informed them that the incident was at approx 5.45pm on the 5th April , i now have to wait 20 days for their response. Absolutely nothing of any consequence will come of this , either from UEFA or Merseyside Police and we are deluded if we think otherwise , its a proper stitch up. But when their vermin supporters attack our bus next season , i think this will escalate , the sales of four star and empty milk bottles will go through the roof on match day , the Merseyside Police are that f*cking stupid they probably think a Molotov cocktail is a slightly spicier version of a slow comfortable screw , tossers

I've said it before we should have had a couple for dipper 'legends' (fuck knows there's millions of them) sat on the coach along with some UEFA officials.

If we were still bricked we should have delayed kick off for a couple of hours and fucked up all the tv schedules.

Job for Carragher?

screen shot 2015-04-27 at 6.53.21 am.png

What is this bus attack you all speak about. I have searched the internet for both videos and articles and can find neither - did it really happen?

This is the bigger problem for me. It was a police sanctioned and supported attack. The Merseyside Police published the route and then refused to let us take an alternative and helped gather together a baying mob that had already expressed a criminal motive when they should have been dispersing them. They failed to capture any of the culprits despite mountains of video evidence. A club like Liverpool should know what could happen if an incompetent police force is responsible for creating order for thousands of vociferous fans and sadly, because of UEFA’s inaction, we saw what happened when groups of Roma fans put that Liverpool fan in intensive care in the very next fixture at Anfield. There ought to be no room for incompetent policing at football matches attended by so many fans and UEFA should make them play their home group matches at a neutral venue with a more competent police force.
I agree with all of that. Disgraceful policing before, during and after. Fucking outrageous, in fact.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.