What UEFA Coach attack Investigation?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah yes, must have been a figment of my imagination then, like the 5-0 was last season.
That didn’t count because it wasn’t their fault and Ederson was reckless and head butted mane’s studs and they were all over us and we weren’t winning at that point and it wasn’t their fault.

So there's 6 (SIX) charges against the scouse lot over the 2 games? If they don't get a serious punishment then the whole thing's a joke. I bet Pep gets a bigger fine for telling the ref to fuck off.

We really did miss a trick with this. Should have turned the coach round and headed straight back to Manchester.

569ee3e62d47d0_Dont-Sweep-Problems-Under-the-Rug.jpg

Perfect analogy

We really did miss a trick with this. Should have turned the coach round and headed straight back to Manchester.
No, we shouldn't have.
This should not have happened and Liverpool FC and Merseyside police should have conrolled the Liverpool fans. However, as they failed to do so, should we have ran away scared and intimidated? No! I'd rather us lose than run away and therefor forfeit the game.

Well ... A club refusing their invite to participate in their corrupt competition due to the fact uefa clearly condone attacks on players transport to their games and with eleventyseven times the financial backing uefa has might make them a bit wary of making a decision without very considered technical reasons (utter bs) as to why teamsalad should not suffer min all cl home games closed doors and min 200 miles away next season.
I honestly believe we should refuse the invite and concentrate on a domestic treble - but the players want CL - they want to play against the best - not Phil "the face" jones and smallthing!

Apparently UEFA have been handed additional evidence submitted by Merseyside Police showing alternative thrown objects, these are being taken into consideration before their final Dismissal..I mean decision is made
i5d4e1.jpg

nysbau.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.