What UEFA Coach attack Investigation?

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's just a sound bite fucker currently all over Northern Rail but ignores the Metro mess.

Glad I voted for Pab Zab at his election.

He was born in the Old Roan area of Aintree and he is indeed a band wagon jumping sound bite politician. Talks a lot of crap to appeal to the masses, gets voted in and then does f all

He isn't a scouser. He's from Leigh.
It's like saying Eamon Holmes is a Manc because he supports the rags

He isn’t from Leigh. Born in Roan, Aintree which although at the time was part of Lancashire became part of Merseyside in 1970. Brought up in Warrington is DEFINITELY an Everton fan (IIRC he tweeted a post having a dig at City after we beat them a couple of seasons back), so a scouser all day long for me.

I had my reservations about a scouser standing for Mayor of Greater Manchester at the time and it seems I was right. The Mayor of Liverpool was and is quick to defend/fight the corner of the red dippers but complete silence from Burnham. Given his involvement in getting justice for the Hillsborough victims you would think it cause him some concern that there appeared to be a complete lack of policing around klanfield on the night. Not to mention the fact that details of the change of route were also made public.

There may be perfectly good reasons for this but no-one in authority is asking these questions. Although if it was the other way ‘round I have no doubt Joe whatshisface would have been all over it like a rash raising it via the meedya.

He isn’t from Leigh. Born in Roan, Aintree which although at the time was part of Lancashire became part of Merseyside in 1970. Brought up in Warrington is DEFINITELY an Everton fan (IIRC he tweeted a post having a dig at City after we beat them a couple of seasons back), so a scouser all day long for me.

I had my reservations about a scouser standing for Mayor of Greater Manchester at the time and it seems I was right. The Mayor of Liverpool was and is quick to defend/fight the corner of the red dippers but complete silence from Burnham. Given his involvement in getting justice for the Hillsborough victims you would think it cause him some concern that there appeared to be a complete lack of policing around klanfield on the night. Not to mention the fact that details of the change of route were also made public.

There may be perfectly good reasons for this but no-one in authority is asking these questions. Although if it was the other way ‘round I have no doubt Joe whatshisface would have been all over it like a rash raising it via the meedya.
Yeah see my comment above yours. Apologise!

It’s obvious why a politician does nothing - he sees no votes in it.

The first objective of any politician is to get themselves re elected. When you keep this in mind his actions make much more sense.

They way to a politicians attention is for him to be convinced there are votes in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.