What UEFA Coach attack Investigation?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the bigger problem for me. It was a police sanctioned and supported attack. The Merseyside Police published the route and then refused to let us take an alternative and helped gather together a baying mob that had already expressed a criminal motive when they should have been dispersing them. They failed to capture any of the culprits despite mountains of video evidence. A club like Liverpool should know what could happen if an incompetent police force is responsible for creating order for thousands of vociferous fans and sadly, because of UEFA’s inaction, we saw what happened when groups of Roma fans put that Liverpool fan in intensive care in the very next fixture at Anfield. There ought to be no room for incompetent policing at football matches attended by so many fans and UEFA should make them play their home group matches at a neutral venue with a more competent police force.
Plus 1 , 2 and 3 !!

33768751_10214915871948948_4920493067498160128_n.png
Perfect

The driver of our coach should be charged with Failing to Stop at the Scene of an Accident and Failing to Report an Accident. After all that is how the coach windscreen got smashed, pure and simple, it was an accident.

This is the bigger problem for me. It was a police sanctioned and supported attack. The Merseyside Police published the route and then refused to let us take an alternative and helped gather together a baying mob that had already expressed a criminal motive when they should have been dispersing them. They failed to capture any of the culprits despite mountains of video evidence. A club like Liverpool should know what could happen if an incompetent police force is responsible for creating order for thousands of vociferous fans and sadly, because of UEFA’s inaction, we saw what happened when groups of Roma fans put that Liverpool fan in intensive care in the very next fixture at Anfield. There ought to be no room for incompetent policing at football matches attended by so many fans and UEFA should make them play their home group matches at a neutral venue with a more competent police force.
Yes but difference is Scouser in intensive care, arrest made and charges made, they soon acted quick on that one didnt they, Scousers in a coma I know, it's serious

Have they arrested the scouser with the hammer at the Roma game? no doubt if it had actually been a Roma fan , as first thought , he would be in Walton now

Yes but difference is Scouser in intensive care, arrest made and charges made, they soon acted quick on that one didnt they, Scousers in a coma I know, it's serious

Very good ;-)

But we shouldn't boo the ****s right?

Face it, these utter fucking bastards do not want us in that cup.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.