What was the atmosphere like v PSG?

It's probably more down to apathy & perhaps wanting to mask the booing of the jingle, rather than sabotage as such. I doubt anyone at BT went to any length to bring accross any kind of 'atmosphere' at our place, just bung a few mics out. Then a bunch of rag & scouse trolls masquerading as pundits stick the knife in because it doesn't come accross. It sounded to me as if someone tried to fix it later.

At Anfield they'll be desperately trying to capture that 'special moment' with all the mics placed perfectly & the faders pushed up. Probably hired Martin Scorsese to direct it.
I didn't think they made any attempt to mask the booing. Quite the opposite. It sounded on TV like the most noise we made all night (I know that's not the case factually). I seriously think we should stop booing the anthem at the semi final.

I didn't think they made any attempt to mask the booing. Quite the opposite. It sounded on TV like the most noise we made all night (I know that's not the case factually). I seriously think we should stop booing the anthem at the semi final.

I think it probably sounded that way because it was the only time Macmanaman wasn't talking over it.

I think we should boo even louder in the semi. It helps the mentality in the crowd, ie it's us vs these cunts & that includes our own English tv.

I think the atmosphere was better against psg but in my opinion it is poor in general. Something needs to change, the so called singing section ain't to great either!

I think the atmosphere was better against psg but in my opinion it is poor in general. Something needs to change, the so called singing section ain't to great either!
I found a vid today and it seems like most people just want to spectate these days maybe because the football is better?

Everyone sings for the first verse and then it's like "I've done my part back to the game now" lol it's quite funny IMO.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.