What was the last game you played..

Re: What was the last game you played..

The last game I completed and played am the way through was 'Beyond: Two Souls'. By the looks of it, it wasn't everyone's cup of tea but I found it very immersive for the most part. Not strictly a game, more of an interactive cinematic experience where your actions/choices affect the outcome of your tailored story. 7.5/10

Games I've recently made my way through.

Guacamelee 7/10
Far Cry 3 8/10
GTA 5 9.5/10
Walking Dead (Telltale, recent re-play) 9/10 - Top notch as the OP quite rightly pointed out.

Next on the agenda:

The Last of us - About 2 hours into to this, struggling to see what all the hype is about but will persist. I should mention I've never really been fond of the Uncharted mechanics system and this feels no different.

Fallout New Vegas
Assassin's Creed 3

Going through Dark Souls for the fourth time. I must be a glutton for punishment, it literally gets harder the more times you complete it. Bloody excellent game though. My joint favourite 360 game alongside BF3.

Rayman Legends. Wanted to revisit my platforming days... Jesus its hard. Kids must have reactions of Van Damme nowadays.

Playing Urban Terror.

A free to download game in the vein of counter strike. Was a mod based on the Quake engine but then released as a standalone. Not bad for an hours fun.

Just getting into The Walking Dead on Xbox last night. About half way through episode 2. Well impressed with it!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.