what was the Tevez transfer fee?

LOL every other media source puts the figure at £25.5 mil but the Times ran that £47 mil but failed to say it includes Bonus`s and incentives that the rest of the team get. Like Yaya with the £220 k its actually the same as Tevez and if Man City win everything with Bonus`s his wage would work out to £200k.

redmizzle said:
ShadrachDingle said:
47m pounds

How would a Spurs fan know the transfer dealings of City? Oh wait, the media told you.

Who told you the fee then? Not sure why it's a big deal. 25m/47m he's worth the money

ShadrachDingle said:
Who told you the fee then? Not sure why it's a big deal. 25m/47m he's worth the money

The club and the agency that had ownership rights of him both said the transfer fee was 25mil not 45mil.

it is called deflecting the blame, it suits the media, next it,s city,s fault for starting it all off?

julio jordio said:
I know I'm going to get shot down for this but I know for a fact that the transfer fee for Tevez was more than £50 million.

not going to shoot you down but could you at least add how you know and how much it actually was?

Load of rubbish.

When it suits the press they start adding wages in to the figure.

Last Friday, I think it was the Sun, they were running a headline that Chelsea were after Torres in a £95 million deal. Sells more papers than saying they would offer £50 million and his wages and bonuses over the length of the contract would come to £45 million.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.