What was the Van Persie song last night?

scorer said:
bluejon said:
citykev28 said:
complete and utter fucking class.

best song on here for ages, brilliant

Agreed is brilliant but I did prefer the "its only 3-1 it's only 3-1, 30000 empty seats it'sonly 3-1..." then 4-1 and so on
..."the whistle has gone"

"the whistle has gonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnne"

"seventy thousand empty seats"

"where the fuck have they gone"

Halfpenny said:
SJC said:
We were stood right next to the Arsenal fans and some of them were pissin them self's to be fair. Was a class song though.
Yeah, was a brilliant song, well done to whoever thought of it.

I reckon I can lay claim to the "feeder club" version of the song - I'd heard the other version but couldn't quite make out the words then just came up with that instead. Was surprised it took off so well to be honest as I was near the back and like at our place I don't think the chants emanating from the back of stands always spread too well to the front due to me being located directly under the overhang of the second tier.

M18CTID said:
Halfpenny said:
SJC said:
We were stood right next to the Arsenal fans and some of them were pissin them self's to be fair. Was a class song though.

I reckon I can lay claim to the "feeder club" version of the song - I'd heard the other version but couldn't quite make out the words then just came up with that instead. Was surprised it took off so well to be honest as I was near the back and like at our place I don't think the chants emanating from the back of stands always spread too well to the front due to me being located directly under the overhang of the second tier.

I think you must have been a couple of rows in front of me, good effort with the chant!

tueartsboots said:
On a local London forum and Arsenal fans are claiming we were silent ! We only started when we scored apparently ! YCMIU
...afternoon tb ya friggin honk** ...oops wrong thread lol ;-)

There was a mic the size of a meerkat stickin out the turf unfront of us Block 22 tho we knew full fuckinwell it dint work n' defo not switched on lol

B22 & B23 had to take whatever were comin from either side n' make the best of it vocably to show everyone else how it's done plus initially all the best ones were started in B22 anyways...

Best noise Arsenal have made in years tbf.

lancs blue said:
M18CTID said:
Halfpenny said:

I think you must have been a couple of rows in front of me, good effort with the chant!

Cheers! I try and do my best to contribute to the atmosphere but it doesn't always come off as well as it did the other night lol.

Maintainin said:
tueartsboots said:
On a local London forum and Arsenal fans are claiming we were silent ! We only started when we scored apparently ! YCMIU

There was a mic the size of a meerkat stickin out the turf unfront of us Block 22 tho we knew full fuckinwell it dint work n' defo not switched on lol

B22 & B23 had to take whatever were comin from either side n' make the best of it vocably to show everyone else how it's done plus initially all the best ones were started in B22 anyways...

I'm not saying they were quiet but we did shut them up.

Honk? Em you, my be-atch will suffer for that you dude you !

tueartsboots said:
Maintainin said:
tueartsboots said:

haha

I still have a feelin we'l be even louder at the Bridge despite price n' numbers.

Not alls happy or rite for em at the minute and it'l be rude not to take advantage !!!

Maintainin said:
tueartsboots said:
Maintainin said:

haha

I still have a feelin we'l be even louder at the Bridge despite price n' numbers.

Not alls happy or rite for em at the minute and it'l be rude not to take advantage !!!
and being sold out?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.