What was the Van Persie song last night?

tueartsboots said:
Maintainin said:
tueartsboots said:
I'm not saying they were quiet but we did shut them up.

Honk? Em you, my be-atch will suffer for that you dude you !
haha

I still have a feelin we'l be even louder at the Bridge despite price n' numbers.

Not alls happy or rite for em at the minute and it'l be rude not to take advantage !!!
and being sold out?
is it sold out ?

Maintainin said:
tueartsboots said:
Maintainin said:
haha

I still have a feelin we'l be even louder at the Bridge despite price n' numbers.

Not alls happy or rite for em at the minute and it'l be rude not to take advantage !!!
and being sold out?
is it sold out ?
sure is, didn't you get my email asking for spares?

BlueHerts said:
Number 1 is Mario, Number 2 is Mario, Number 3 is Sergio, Number 4 Edin Dzeko, Number 5 he ran the show, Number six Edin Dzeko.

Half a dozen nails in coffin at the swamp, the coffin at the swamp, the coffin at the swamp!!!
That is pure class.

Maintainin said:
scorer said:
bluejon said:
best song on here for ages, brilliant

Agreed is brilliant but I did prefer the "its only 3-1 it's only 3-1, 30000 empty seats it'sonly 3-1..." then 4-1 and so on
..."the whistle has gone"

"the whistle has gonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnne"

"seventy thousand empty seats"

"where the fuck have they gone"

Love this song

tueartsboots said:
On a local London forum and Arsenal fans are claiming we were silent ! We only started when we scored apparently ! YCMIU

Two things. First, I think the Emirates was probably noisier than it has been for a long time - Nasri booed every touch, the place jam packed, them not liking us - so gooners who were at the far end might not actually have heard, or couldn't tell who was singing 'Van Persie is ours'. They might have only heard us after we had scored because that's when they STFU'd themselves.

Second, I recorded the game and watched the TV version last night. Maybe it's because I was in the City end, but it seemed to me that the City support had sounded a lot louder in the ground than when I watched it again on the telly. If the gooners posting on UpTheArse or whatever its called didn't actually go to the game, they might have been fooled by the sound levels on TV.

Put it this way: if you were there, you know what the atmosphere was like, and you know how much the blues sang.

this sixone was going for a while :)

we won six one,we won six one,we won six oooooone, at old trafford against united, we won six one, we won six one.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.