What was you shit scared of as a kid?

My Dad and Cybermen

cymberman2.jpg

These are Cybermen BTW. It's not a pic of my Dad and his mates after a game of cribbage in the club

Paylor_Shade_Of_Blue said:
TOOTS said:
My mum and dad moving house whilst i was at school don't know why

The opposite kinda happened to me lol. My mum thought i had left for school on my own, and when she set off to take my sister, she locked the chubb lock on the door, leaving me stuck inside. I thought fuck it, and went and played on my megadrive, my mum made me go school when she got back though.

Anyway, 'The Birds' film scared the shit out me when i was a kid, after watching that i use to leg it any time i saw a bird fly near me!!

Home alone 4 and a bit
PMSL 0:)

mammutly said:
nijinsky's fetlocks said:
Our parish priest.

That was mine too.

Nuns were pretty bad aswell.

Really though, I was scared of nothing and have the scars to prove it.

Exactly, you weren't a 'proper' lad unless you got a few scars, or was taken to A&E. Luckily our next door neighbour was a nurse, so she ended up patching me and my brother up quite a few times. Thinking back to some of the things we did, i'm dreading having my own kids!!

Paylor_Shade_Of_Blue said:
mammutly said:
nijinsky's fetlocks said:
Our parish priest.

That was mine too.

Nuns were pretty bad aswell.

Really though, I was scared of nothing and have the scars to prove it.

Exactly, you weren't a 'proper' lad unless you got a few scars, or was taken to A&E. Luckily our next door neighbour was a nurse, so she ended up patching me and my brother up quite a few times. Thinking back to some of the things we did, i'm dreading having my own kids!!
MY DAUGHTER WHO IS 4,AND MY MRS,ARE BEST MATES AND WE NEVER PUT OUR PRINCESS IN ANY DANGER,LETS GET THAT STRAIGHT FROM THE OFF. Anyway,my mrs was getting my smoothie ready,as i was due in from work within 10 mins. she was baking with the little n,and i rang to say id be 10 mins late,so she turned round to answer my call,and the little n had put a lemon in the blender ,turned it on and grabbed the lemon. She is the luckiest kid on earth,the blade just cut into her nail and the noise of the blender frightened her to fuk,so she pulled back and the sheer size of the lemon saved her precious little fingers. so as the old sayin goes,dont take yer eyes off em for a second.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.