What was you shit scared of as a kid?

Many years ago i lived in a small place called Southsea.Basically Portsmouth.One saturday afternoon we...i say we i mean the family...apart from the dog who didn't really watch much tv probably because he was a dog...erm....oh yes...we sat down to watch Dr Who.The evil Sea Devils were strolling out of the sea with horses hooves as weapons and shooting big red rays out of their hooves and killing all of U.N.I.T's soldiers...apart from the Brigadier...the one with the mustache and the cane and not the new one who was frankly a bit weedy and not what you expect a Brigadier to look like at all...erm...oh yes...so they were strolling out of the sea when it suddenly clicked.It was Portsmouth seafront.You could see the old forts that were built to stop the french invading and everything.It was FUCKING PORTSMOUTH SEAFRONT WHERE I LIVED!

Obviously i did the sensible thing and dived behind the sofa petrified.

THE FUCKING SEA DEVILS WERE INVADING LITERALLY 1 MILE FROM MY HOUSE.

BimboBob said:
Many years ago i lived in a small place called Southsea.Basically Portsmouth.One saturday afternoon we...i say we i mean the family...apart from the dog who didn't really watch much tv probably because he was a dog...erm....oh yes...we sat down to watch Dr Who.The evil Sea Devils were strolling out of the sea with horses hooves as weapons and shooting big red rays out of their hooves and killing all of U.N.I.T's soldiers...apart from the Brigadier...the one with the mustache and the cane and not the new one who was frankly a bit weedy and not what you expect a Brigadier to look like at all...erm...oh yes...so they were strolling out of the sea when it suddenly clicked.It was Portsmouth seafront.You could see the old forts that were built to stop the french invading and everything.It was FUCKING PORTSMOUTH SEAFRONT WHERE I LIVED!

God I'd forgotten them. They were nearly as scary as the Daleks!

buzzer1 said:
Paylor_Shade_Of_Blue said:
mammutly said:
nijinsky's fetlocks said:
Our parish priest.

That was mine too.

Nuns were pretty bad aswell.

Really though, I was scared of nothing and have the scars to prove it.

Exactly, you weren't a 'proper' lad unless you got a few scars, or was taken to A&E. Luckily our next door neighbour was a nurse, so she ended up patching me and my brother up quite a few times. Thinking back to some of the things we did, i'm dreading having my own kids!!
MY DAUGHTER WHO IS 4,AND MY MRS,ARE BEST MATES AND WE NEVER PUT OUR PRINCESS IN ANY DANGER,LETS GET THAT STRAIGHT FROM THE OFF. Anyway,my mrs was getting my smoothie ready,as i was due in from work within 10 mins. she was baking with the little n,and i rang to say id be 10 mins late,so she turned round to answer my call,and the little n had put a lemon in the blender ,turned it on and grabbed the lemon. She is the luckiest kid on earth,the blade just cut into her nail and the noise of the blender frightened her to fuk,so she pulled back and the sheer size of the lemon saved her precious little fingers. so as the old sayin goes,dont take yer eyes off em for a second.

Mate, it's scary shit looking after kids, i've got a niece and nephew, and shit it everytime i babysit them.

Bluebird1 said:
BimboBob said:

God I'd forgotten them. They were nearly as scary as the Daleks!

Scarier if they are invading one mile from your house.And Daleks in them days didn't do stairs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.