What went wrong/right today?

Kenney_The_Blue

i thought our final ball was appalling today. Also i dont think we were quick enough to shift the ball from one player to the next. I thought the defence played well however we should have marked up better for the goal.

Your thoughts on the game.

DontLookBackInAnger said:
We didn't play well, but we didn't get killed, AND it looks like no injuries!

to be honest we werent very good today and got beat by a lucky misshit goal..

Chelsea were terrible..their finishing was crap.

We were shite. Chelsea outplayed us all over the park. Static everywhere, Chelsea were first to the second ball all the time. Long way to go.

To be fair this is not a must win game, more important that we get a result on Thursday and beat Sunderland next week. I think it is about time the Boj was given longer than 10 mins from what I have seen (and it is very little) he is head and shoulders (obviviously not in height )above Ched and big Phil and it would be nice to give him a longer run out.

We were pretty poor really. Nowhere near enough possesion and Caicedo is as slow as a shire horse (he hardly ever wins the ball). Dunny had a good game though.

wow. Keeney your most active topic i one you created called. Fucking shit today.

Another negative mary who appears on poor results.

final ball shite, but chelsea were better all over the park. Ned played well

soft in the centre of midfield

vbr said:
We were shite. Chelsea outplayed us all over the park. Static everywhere, Chelsea were first to the second ball all the time. Long way to go.

I'd say that just about sums it up.

Although Dunne and Onuoha played well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.