What/Who?

simpson wrote:
Ok city got a problem
My 85 yr old farther went to stoke game was told his ticket didn't allow him to use the lift to tier 3 ? Took his ticket off him he has spent a week trying to get his ticket back , he said why do I bother I can watch the games in the pub ? Fuckin tears me to pieces to hear this when we was shit this guy kept us going now he has to fight to get in the ground to watch his beloved man city , who do I complain to , who will listen to me ?

Striker world class striker Cavani
2 Centre Midfielders 2 of : Vidal, Pogba, Schneiderlen,Barkley,Busquets, Khedira, Koke,
Winger Reus, Sterling,

If what I'm knowing is right, we NEED a central/defensive midfielder in jan, we are already thin there(in my opinion), and we are without Lampard then and Yaya as well, and with Zuculini on a season-long loan. Both Yaya and Dinho can't last much long neither(31, 29). My choice would be Schneiderlin.

We NEED Pogba at least until next summer as well.

I would think about the full back places. All four options are getting aged, and I think the club is putting faith on Angelino 'n co, but we can't 'rely' on them. Not immediately desperate but we need someone in the long term. I would like Rodriguez in our team.

We need a classy attacking midfielder/winger, preferably Reus, but I would think about Griezmann or Rodriguez as well. Liverpool won't sell Sterling(at least to us)

The 4th striker place isn't the priority in my opinion.

gotta go balls out for Pogba next summer, perfectly suited for the prem and can be the future of our midfield sans Yaya.

Need to make a serious move for Reus too although that will be hard to pull off with his low release clause next summer meaning more suitors

As a team we lack pace and energy in midfield, it's suicidal in the Champions League against the bigger sides. The game against Bayern Munich just further enhanced what we saw in the home game last season. They're quicker to close the ball down, they're more unpredictable in possession because they've always got willing runners from midfield getting past the striker and they're capable of playing the same style for 90 minutes. Yaya, Silva and Nasri are all world class but you simply can't play all 3 in the same team.
That's what we desperately need to address in January or the summer.

simpson said:
simpson wrote:
Ok city got a problem
My 85 yr old farther went to stoke game was told his ticket didn't allow him to use the lift to tier 3 ? Took his ticket off him he has spent a week trying to get his ticket back , he said why do I bother I can watch the games in the pub ? Fuckin tears me to pieces to hear this when we was shit this guy kept us going now he has to fight to get in the ground to watch his beloved man city , who do I complain to , who will listen to me ?

The club should look at addressing any issues raised by supporters if they want to have City as a club that does care for the fans.

Tried the MCFC No ? - 0161 444 1894

The main thing at present is now the ridiculous expense of tickets for games.

Good luck.

Pogba, reus and would love us to go for ricardo rodriguez ! Alot reckons on yaya being happy and staying i guess. Would love this team though:

Hart
Zab
Vinny
Mangala
Rodriguez
Fernando
Yaya
Pogba
Silva
Jovetic/reus
Sergio

I honestly think that in big games 1 up top with all the flair players behind is the way for us to go.

next summer.
in: schneiderlin (25 million), ricardo rodriguez (20 million), reus (25 million)
out: yaya (25 million), nasri (20 million), kolarov (15 million)
also bring back rony lopes from loan, bring seko fofana as 4th chice central midfielder and angel pozo as 4th choice striker.
hart - zaba - vinnie - mangala - rodriguez - fernando (schneiderlin), fernandinho (schneiderlin), silva, reus, jovetic, kun.

kun1 said:
next summer.
in: schneiderlin (25 million), ricardo rodriguez (20 million), reus (25 million)
out: yaya (25 million), nasri (20 million), kolarov (15 million)
also bring back rony lopes from loan, bring seko fofana as 4th chice central midfielder and angel pozo as 4th choice striker.
hart - zaba - vinnie - mangala - rodriguez - fernando (schneiderlin), fernandinho (schneiderlin), silva, reus, jovetic, kun.

no offense to schneiderlin but I think your over estimating the lads abilities if you think we can let go of nasri and yaya and just replace them with him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.