What will happen with Barcelona in the future?

Oh dear, what a fùcking shame, surely the bastion of honesty that Barcelona are, do not deserve this!

Anyhow, I have it on good authority from a high ranking member of the Barcelona board that they are about to be saved by a very very very high ranking (not sure this word should have a different consonant at the start) Swiss banker (consonant again) who as luck would have it, is the very same board member, the top cúle, that Barça are getting a certain management team back together and have struck a Real Madrid above board property deal with the government, basically selling a spare football pitch for €2b euros and all will be well.

I am not usually in the know, but even though this fella comes across as a complete up himself man child pathetic boring self righteous up his own arse glory hunting príck of the highest order, he is in fact a very nice chap.

As I said I cannot disclose his identity, but as a teaser he posts on this very forum

Oh dear, what a fùcking shame, surely the bastion of honesty that Barcelona are, do not deserve this!

Anyhow, I have it on good authority from a high ranking member of the Barcelona board that they are about to be saved by a very very very high ranking (not sure this word should have a different consonant at the start) Swiss banker (consonant again) who as luck would have it, is the very same board member, the top cúle, that Barça are getting a certain management team back together and have struck a Real Madrid above board property deal with the government, basically selling a spare football pitch for €2b euros and all will be well.

I am not usually in the know, but even though this fella comes across as a complete up himself man child pathetic boring self righteous up his own arse glory hunting príck of the highest order, he is in fact a very nice chap.

As I said I cannot disclose his identity, but as a teaser he posts on this very forum
Great description
Willing to bet everybody will recognise the said person except the sad person himself.
Just can't see it. He's always been a ticking time bomb. No matter how many interviews he does after his mis-haps, a year or so later he buggers up again by whacking someone. Can't see a premier league team touching him

Careful, you'll have Sean after you...

Anyone expecting them to wear black armbands for Virgil tonight?

Can’t charge anyone with a death if someone dies a year after the attack never mind 5.

Andy brassell, Talksport european expert, saying they need 100 million pronto to pay wages and the tea lady, to wash the kit and pay the school bis for Messi.
Interesting times

Sorry if already posted.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.