What will happen with Barcelona in the future?

Astrozombie

Stop with all the OT. Yeah and from sweden.
Team supported
Manchester City
Nobody have gone missing about Messi wants to leave. Suarez, Pique, Busquets and Alba are all over 30. Players like Griezmann, Dembele and Coutinho was bought with big money and havent worked out at all. People already saying that when Messi leaves Barca will become Milan of Spain. What do you think will happend? Still challenge up there with Real Madrid and Atletico? Get in the middle and fight hard to get to play in Europe?

Nothing bad. Spanish Government will bail out
This. Probably find a 1x1 bit of grass they will sell for about 2 Billion to the government. Be hard for them to sell players due to the extreme wages they are all on. Spain will still be a 2 horse title race though

Apparently they want to sell Semedo to us for 50 Million. Talks will begin next week

I wonder what Cyril Smith's love child thinks?
As La Liga President I'm surprised he hasn't commented as he's had plenty to say about City over the past few months.

There’s nothing wrong with having an identity but one has to evolve/adapt to keep up with changes.

If they stay stuck in their ways they’ll get left behind by the top teams. A raft of changes from the top to the bottom has to happen.

Culture of football is changing somewhat. Fast, and athletic players are now more necessary than ever. Not to say that small and silky are not needed.

For instance, Rodri (not having a dig) is a good player but I’d have taken Partey because of his pace, and athleticism. He’s also good on the ball. Pace on the wings also worked a treat for the seasons of 198 points cumulatively.

Barcelona need to understand that ‘the right way is our way’ mantra can’t fly anymore. If they make adjustments to their blueprint and they’ll be fine. Instead of recycling possession for the sake of it, maybe a more direct approach is needed. Tough decisions need to be made but they may not be ready to make it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.