What will work against us?

Funny-Teacher-Facebook-Cover.jpg

its nothing to do with tac tic's that will beat us it will be the ref even yesterday he was looking for anything to book the city players and could not wait to send of nolito and only book there player i can see teams coming to kick us of the park and getting away with it

One note of caution to introduce in assessing our performances so far is that the teams we have beaten currently occupy the bottom four places plus the rags. I am not sure how much we have been tested so far and at times I think we have been a bit shaky defensively.
We do look good going forwards though.

Swift counters with at least two to three oppo players might cause the biggest problems. Yesterday the Bournemouth counter didn't have the manpower. The guy who gave Otters a bit of a chasing in the first half didn't get any support.
Very hard to find the wind to run 70 yards in support of a team mate who may or may not have the ball when you get there, when you've just spent the previous 10 minutes chasing the ball from one sideline to another. The teams that will worry me this season on the counter are the ones with players that don't necessarily need the support - Hazard, Mane, Lukaku, Lamela, Sanchez and then obviously our Catalan and Bavarian friends.

I personally think that we are our own worst enemy. We can best any side we come up against but our slack passing could be what catches us out.
I'm not worried about the passing, that will tighten up to a degree, especially from Sterling and Sané, who haven't really been asked to make it a part of their game before.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.