What will you do in your spare time?

Same here. Switch from indoor spinning to some proper cycling outside once the fingers toes and knees dont freeze

Sun's out next week, Wally, at least it is in Gtr Manc! Still bloody chilly. But Decathlon hand warmers are the stuff! They last for hours! I always take a couple during the winter months to the Etihad and Academy.

I reckon a few relationships will be under strain the longer this whole thing goes on

I was dreading next Christmas never mind this. Doesn’t bear thinking about. My lunatic woke me up at 5.30 this morning asking if I will pay for her to have a tit reduction. The world is in crisis and the first thing she thinks of is she wants her tits remoulded.

Given that I'm retired (with a side line of writing) it will make little practical difference to me. The hard bit will be if/when I can't go out as I quickly become "stir-crazy" if confined indoors.

To be honest I am much more worried about all the good people out there with insecure jobs; their numbers are legion, and nearly all our social support mechanisms have been destroyed over the last 20 years. This is a disaster for our country.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.