what worries me regarding spurs

larderland

ye fair enough they won against arsenal but u have no idea what this will do for their confidence,its like us beating the rags on the run in to the last few games,they can easily beat chelsea,and ppl say ah well its alright wev got them at home but there record agaist us is as good as evertons,sorry if this is doom and gloom but just gonna be a lot harder then we tot,still think well do it but it will be ridicusly close.

ANYONE WHO SAYS A POINT AGAINST THE RAGS IS OK IS WRONG NOW

Exactly, we really need them to drop points today, I feel sick now. Losing to the cheats IS NOT AN OPTION WHAT SO EVERRRRRRRRRRRRRR

that has put pressure on us without a doubt, i still feel confident though as all our very important games are at home, well the away games will prove to be important i think aswell.

eastlands will be rocking for the games against man poo, villa and spuds.

We have to do it on our own, we cant rely on anyone else.

It will go down to the Spurs game and perhaps West Ham game, this is City after all, we dont get breaks :P

Spurs have a very good record at Arsenal, so I wasn't too suprised about there win. But there inconsistency will show im sure. The trouble is, thats also our biggest weakness.

For me, we have two must win games. United and Spurs. If these are won, we will get 4th.

Let Blue Matt take the fear away:

RAGS: 3-0
ARSENIC: 1-1
ASTON VANILLA: 2-1
TOTTENHAM HOTSHITE: 3-0
WEST HAM: 2-0

Happy???????

Failure is not an option.
We will have our revenge for "81 and finish 4th,get behind the boys on Saturday,world domination beckons

Calm down ... we have the most dangerous on form strikers and wingers in the league and have scored 11 in two games. We are THE in form team in the premiership and no-one wants to play us at the moment. The front 4 can rip any team in the premiership and I mean ANY team !!

Keep the faith blues !!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.