what worries me regarding spurs

Why do so many people act like it's the end of the world every single time the Spuds win? They are bound to have some wins. Liverfool are falling away and so are Villa. It would be completely bloody strange if all three of our rivals fell away. It wasn't ever going to be given to us on a plate, ffs, how ever nice that would be. Our players won't let it effect their performance against the rags one way or the other if you ask me.

Chill.

Lets be honest we all know were heading for a typical city type end of season.
Last day v West Ham and the whole Tevez thing.
Will it be typical city f*** it up again or typical city put the fans through the wringer but this new typical city deliver right at the end?
What a finish though scum,ars,villa,spuds and whu,time to step up and play our part starting saturday...................loud and proud C'MON!

ramsdale4 said:
Spurs have a very good record at Arsenal, so I wasn't too suprised about there win. But there inconsistency will show im sure. The trouble is, thats also our biggest weakness.

For me, we have two must win games. United and Spurs. If these are won, we will get 4th.

Is that the same spurs that had failed to beat arsenal in any of their previous 20 league fixtures? Great record that!

aaron91 said:
C_T_I_D said:
5th and semi-finals of carling cup would still be a major achievement.

ermmmm after spending 260 million in one summer? hmmm I don't think so
I've had a look through your posts. Got to be a rag this one.

larderland said:
ye fair enough they won against arsenal but u have no idea what this will do for their confidence,its like us beating the rags on the run in to the last few games,they can easily beat chelsea,and ppl say ah well its alright wev got them at home but there record agaist us is as good as evertons,sorry if this is doom and gloom but just gonna be a lot harder then we tot,still think well do it but it will be ridicusly close.

ANYONE WHO SAYS A POINT AGAINST THE RAGS IS OK IS WRONG NOW

Beating your rivals is absolutely massive for confidence. For the fans. It won't have much more impact on the players than beating any other side of a similar quality to Arsenal. The biggest boost the players will get is that they've beaten a good side, after all not many of them are Spurs fans.

smevchenko said:
ramsdale4 said:
Spurs have a very good record at Arsenal, so I wasn't too suprised about there win. But there inconsistency will show im sure. The trouble is, thats also our biggest weakness.

For me, we have two must win games. United and Spurs. If these are won, we will get 4th.

Is that the same spurs that had failed to beat arsenal in any of their previous 20 league fixtures? Great record that!

A lot of draws though and one or two cup ties that spurs have won in recent seasons. Probably not a "very good" record but not bad considering the force that Arsenal have been in the last 15 or 20 years. Im still not suprised they won.

4th spot is about us and no-one else. Other teams can help us through their results, but it's more important that we help ourselves.

Let's just hope that the manager & players who have been there & done it come to the fore.

It's time for Toure, Tevez, Vieira, Sylvinho, Mancio and more importantly we the fans to step up to the plate.

There's no time for complacency or relying on anyone else, what is needed now is a hurculean effort from everyone connected to the club to turn our hopes and dreams into reality!!!

Halfpenny said:
aaron91 said:
ermmmm after spending 260 million in one summer? hmmm I don't think so
I've had a look through your posts. Got to be a rag this one.

yeah guys...we picked up on this one being a rag the other day......unfortunately, he hasn't YET broke the CoC, albeit, his sly digs at city are really starting to grate on me.

don't worry guys, the veil will slip sooner or later

We just need to match whatever Spurs do against Chelsea.

I thought Spurs were a bit lucky tonight. They got a freak goal, Arsenal conceded a killer stupid goal at the start of the 2nd half, and they had their centre-half injured in the 1st half.

It was so annoying watching Arsenal play, particularly Walcott. They were toothless without Van Persie. The commentator kept talking about what could have been if RVP had been fit for most of the season.

I can't see Spurs taking anything more than a point from the Chelsea and Utd games. Likewise City from Utd and Arsenal.

It's important that we go into the Spurs game with an advantage so that they have to chase the game. The one good thing about tonight is that Villa slipped up again which might make our home game against Villa a little easier.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.