what worries me regarding spurs

No need to panic yet Mr Mannering.

RVP/Walcott should have played from the start and it would be a different story.

Spurs still have to play Chelsea, Scum then Bolton who fought hard against Villa and Chelsea. There's no way they wont drop points along the way.

i think if we lose v the rags were out of it tbh once tottenham dont lose v chelsea.surely tottenham cant get two wins against top 3 in the spcae of 4 days....

We need to beat Spurs, which we are more than capable of doing. Its the only time in my 30 years following City that i have no fear in facing any team in the prem. Its in our hands and if we beat the scum the pressure is back on them. 3 wins out of the last 5 should be be enough unless Spurs beat Chelsea and the scum. Lets have faith for once!

larderland said:
i think if we lose v the rags were out of it tbh once tottenham dont lose v chelsea.surely tottenham cant get two wins against top 3 in the spcae of 4 days....

Everton beat Chelsea and Utd earlier in the season and even bought out a DVD about it!

we will beat both the rags and arsenal.
spuds wont beat chelsea.
great result for spuds but arsenal miss fabregas and gallas.

Adds to the excitement. We'll destroy the spuds and take fourth spot, that's how close I'll think it will go. City do everything the hard way!!

C_T_I_D said:
5th and semi-finals of carling cup would still be a major achievement.

ermmmm after spending 260 million in one summer? hmmm I don't think so

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.