what worries me regarding spurs

larderland said:
ye fair enough they won against arsenal but u have no idea what this will do for their confidence,its like us beating the rags on the run in to the last few games,they can easily beat chelsea,and ppl say ah well its alright wev got them at home but there record agaist us is as good as evertons,sorry if this is doom and gloom but just gonna be a lot harder then we tot,still think well do it but it will be ridicusly close.

ANYONE WHO SAYS A POINT AGAINST THE RAGS IS OK IS WRONG NOW

We can afford to lose the derby if we then beat Spurs. If Spurs drop points against ManYew and Chelski as they surely will then we there will be additional leeway. Especially when we win the derby in any case :-)

No panic.

larderland said:
ye fair enough they won against arsenal but u have no idea what this will do for their confidence,its like us beating the rags on the run in to the last few games,they can easily beat chelsea,and ppl say ah well its alright wev got them at home but there record agaist us is as good as evertons,sorry if this is doom and gloom but just gonna be a lot harder then we tot,still think well do it but it will be ridicusly close.

NOBODY will easily beat Chelsea ........ and Spurs will be lucky to beat them at all!

They'll also be fortunate if they get ANYTHING at Old Trafford the following week.

Let's not forget that the games are running out too.

black mamba said:
larderland said:

NOBODY will easily beat Chelsea ........ and Spurs will be lucky to beat them at all!

They'll also be fortunate if they get ANYTHING at Old Trafford the following week.

We easily beat Chelsea :) ahhh happy days.

Yeah fergie spent big, no denying that. But did he raid every club's star players? were united linked with Henry? Bergkamp? Pires? Gerrard? Zola? Zidane? Figo? You have to understand the magnitude of what City are trying to do, just wait and see this summer who they try and buy. Let's stop this pitiful bickering, it's pissing me off endlessly now, I've made my point 1000 times before, yet you fucking mugs constantly ignore it and just spout bile and shit.

ramsdale4 said:
Spurs have a very good record at Arsenal, so I wasn't too suprised about there win. But there inconsistency will show im sure. The trouble is, thats also our biggest weakness.

For me, we have two must win games. United and Spurs. If these are won, we will get 4th.

Fantastic record! They hadnt beaten them for 10 years unti, tonight!!!!

If we win against United in the early kick-off any momentum gained tonight will be lost.

Blue Coop said:
If we win against United in the early kick-off any momentum gained tonight will be lost.

Absolutely .....

but only if we win ......

if we draw or lose Spurs will bust a gut to beat Chelsea at home the following day.

Flixton is blue said:
Failure is not an option.
We will have our revenge for "81 and finish 4th,get behind the boys on Saturday,world domination beckons
love it !

aaron91 said:
black mamba said:

We easily beat Chelsea :) ahhh happy days.

Yeah fergie spent big, no denying that. But did he raid every club's star players? were united linked with Henry? Bergkamp? Pires? Gerrard? Zola? Zidane? Figo? You have to understand the magnitude of what City are trying to do, just wait and see this summer who they try and buy. Let's stop this pitiful bickering, it's pissing me off endlessly now, I've made my point 1000 times before, yet you fucking mugs constantly ignore it and just spout bile and shit.

rooney, ferdinand, ronaldo - now jog on you cockney terwat

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.