what worries me regarding spurs

kenzie115 said:
larderland said:
ye fair enough they won against arsenal but u have no idea what this will do for their confidence,its like us beating the rags on the run in to the last few games,they can easily beat chelsea,and ppl say ah well its alright wev got them at home but there record agaist us is as good as evertons,sorry if this is doom and gloom but just gonna be a lot harder then we tot,still think well do it but it will be ridicusly close.

ANYONE WHO SAYS A POINT AGAINST THE RAGS IS OK IS WRONG NOW

Beating your rivals is absolutely massive for confidence. For the fans. It won't have much more impact on the players than beating any other side of a similar quality to Arsenal. The biggest boost the players will get is that they've beaten a good side, after all not many of them are Spurs fans.

We used to always flop after the lord mayors show.

Not sure this means anything to them other than a valuable 3 points and bragging rights.

Nice try Lads, yeah you got me. I'm definitely Man ure through and through........ despite the fact that I'm the first to lay into baconface on these forums.

larderland said:
ANYONE WHO SAYS A POINT AGAINST THE RAGS IS OK IS WRONG NOW

caps lock, the trademark of the true drama queen. beating arsenal is one thing. beating chelsea will be quite another.

I have us getting a point against utd, losing at arsenal, drawing vs spurs, but still getting 4th.

look at it this way, if you don't believe me, then how about the betting community. we are still 8/11 on to do it. that price takes into account the market view that we probably won't beat utd.

and it's a lot more likely that we will beat utd than spurs will beat chelsea. and even if we didn't, spurs still have to come here.

two wins, two draws, don't lose to tottenham, we would do it IMO. if you are right, and spurs get four points from chelsea and utd (and if you are so confident, there is a lot of money to be made at the bookies, btw), then we could still reverse the damage by beating them at COMS.

aaron91 said:
Nice try Lads, yeah you got me. I'm definitely Man ure through and through........ despite the fact that I'm the first to lay into baconface on these forums.
And the first to lay into our owners
So who do you support?

harry the plumber said:
aaron91 said:
So who do you support?

I have us down for a draw on saturday, and we'll beat Arsenal.

Who do I support? have a guess you silly numpty.

I attack the owners cause I don't agree with how the club is going to progress, talks of Mansour trying to buy world superstars just doesn't impress me. Trying to build a team of world beaters is wrong and won't succeed. I just don't like the idea of some Arabs playing Championship Manager in real life.

aaron91 said:
harry the plumber said:
So who do you support?

I attack the owners cause I don't agree with how the club is going to progress, talks of Mansour trying to buy world superstars just doesn't impress me. Trying to build a team of world beaters is wrong and won't succeed. I just don't like the idea of some Arabs playing Championship Manager in real life.
If i guessed you were a City fan then i would really be a numpty.

I Know What I'm Talking About said:
Can sombody answer me this.

You all expected Spurs to lose against Arsenal, Chelsea and Man Utd, or at least lose two and draw one, because Spurs often choke against the big teams. Fair enough, Spurs have been poor Man Utd forever. They've drawn with Arsenal quite often often in recent years but they're unbeaten at home to Chelsea for five years, winning three of them.

Yet, with that same logic applied, not one of you seems to think City will lose against Spurs, despite City having an absolutely abysmal record against Spurs, home and away, for as long as I can remember.

Where's the sense there?

Quite simply because,a few notable individuals and "purple patches" during the season apart-until Thaksin we'd been pretty much surviving for years and spuds have consistantly had far more money to spend on players than we did.

Now they aren't better than us anymore and with the way we're playing at the moment we fancy our chances against anyone.

Clear?

shadygiz said:
Halfpenny said:
I've had a look through your posts. Got to be a rag this one.

yeah guys...we picked up on this one being a rag the other day......unfortunately, he hasn't YET broke the CoC, albeit, his sly digs at city are really starting to grate on me.

don't worry guys, the veil will slip sooner or later

Ban this fucking idiot asap Shady, he's a blatent rag just taking sly digs.<br /><br />-- Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:07 pm --<br /><br />
aaron91 said:

Fuck off you complete arsehole, even if you are a blue which is highly doubtful you talk nothing but bollocks about our club. Only you alone have certain veiws on things.

Just Fuck off you idiot!

aaron91 said:
harry the plumber said:
So who do you support?

You mean like Wio,30 million,Rooney,30 million,Veron,27.5 million...etc..etc...

ferguson has consitantly broken transfer records and up until the lovely yanks arrived paid more money for players than any other team.

Since the inception of the PL,the top four have consistantly spent more money on players than the rest.

It's no surprise really,is it?

Stevies Bald Head! said:
shadygiz said:
yeah guys...we picked up on this one being a rag the other day......unfortunately, he hasn't YET broke the CoC, albeit, his sly digs at city are really starting to grate on me.

don't worry guys, the veil will slip sooner or later

Ban this fucking idiot asap Shady, he's a blatent rag just taking sly digs.

-- Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:07 pm --

aaron91 said:

Fuck off you complete arsehole, even if you are a blue which is highly doubtful you talk nothing but bollocks about our club. Only you alone have certain veiws on things.

Just Fuck off you idiot!

got to agree here,he seems to be just slyly having a dig at city without revealing himself as he knows if he does that he cant carry on anymore.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.