what would it be like to play Millwall at Wembley?

I met a female Millwall fan on holiday in 2009. Her and her Hammer husband were going through an ugly split for all to see. They were openly cheating on each other on this holiday and she offered me, a then 18 year old, some clandestine fun. Just couldn't do it, definite damaged goods.

Freds Patio said:
I met a female Millwall fan on holiday in 2009. Her and her Hammer husband were going through an ugly split for all to see. They were openly cheating on each other on this holiday and she offered me, a then 18 year old, some clandestine fun. Just couldn't do it, definite damaged goods.

Worried about her end not being filled?

It would be worse going to The Den compared to playing Millwall at Wembley. At Wembley it wouldn't be as bad as playing the Rags.

There'd be fighting from Euston to Wembley and everywhere in between. As it is Blackburn and the trains back to London will get the treatment when Rovers knock them out.

bananamilksheikh said:
The most scary atmosphere I have ever experienced at a game was v Millwall at Maine Road about 15 years ago. Police had the full gear on and I was in the North Stand about 10 meters away from "animals"

How would they behave at Wembley?

I was at that match , i remember a snaking line of police floating in the air in the crush .
Amazing to see .

Ladybarn Blue . said:
bananamilksheikh said:
The most scary atmosphere I have ever experienced at a game was v Millwall at Maine Road about 15 years ago. Police had the full gear on and I was in the North Stand about 10 meters away from "animals"

How would they behave at Wembley?

I was at that match , i remember a snaking line of police floating in the air in the crush .
Amazing to see .
What had you been smoking?

Ali Benarbia said:
There'd be fighting from Euston to Wembley and everywhere in between. As it is Blackburn and the trains back to London will get the treatment when Rovers knock them out.

They still active?

'arry the dog (looked a bit gay)

mancityvstoke said:
Ali Benarbia said:

They still active?

'arry the dog (looked a bit gay)
Harry's dead the old piss pot won't make it
He did love the game though so I'm told.:)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.