What would you consider to be a success this season?

If we could retain the PL and CL, I'd be as happy as a pig in shit. If that's not possible, either one of them would do. Not overly mithered about the FA Cup. I'm not a greedy tw@.I've been to Wembley 4 times in the last 12 years to watch us in FA Cup finals. When you consider it had been 30 years since my previous trip there, that's not at all bad. The bar has not just been raised re expectations, it's gone into orbit. We're living the dream peeps.

Being entertained and watching a team rhat gives it all.

trophies are always a bonus not an expectation.

After last year my expectations this year are low. Winning any trophy is a success. Winning more than one is rapturous since either 2 CLs in a row or 4 PLs in a row are legendary accomplishments. Winning no trophies but competing aggressively and pushing the eventual winner to the stops is a mild success. Capitulating meekly and getting booted in cups before the final or being 3rd or worse or a distant 2nd in the Prem are failures.

A lot depends upon injuries, if KDB and Haaland stay fit for the rest of the season then anything is possible.

If not and a couple of other key players (Rodri) in particular and its going to be really tough.

I am curious to see, what would the more seasoned and avid fan base would consider to be a successful season following our 5 trophy haul that just ended 2023.

I feel a treble is incredibly difficult to achieve again, but i can see a double possible and to become the first team to defend a European Title. ( UCL )

Let me know what you think?
Stopping any fkr in red

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.