What would you do with £100k?

Give it to the minister of finance in Nigeria. It's about time someone gave something back to someone who's

House. Buy another one. Rent it out. 20 years time. Quids in.

Get a decent company who check their clients properly.

The only surefire long term way of making money.

Or put it in long term savers. There's a few that will pay higher than the high street banks.
My sister in law is actually a lettings agent, something we have considered, the wife has just returned to her old job after working as a lettings agent also, things in that world aren't looking so rosy at the moment apparently

Don't feel you particularly need to do 'something' with it. If you are happy doing what you are doing then that's all that matters.

Do you have children? If so then maybe they could do with a slice of it? Just look at the best risk free options to maintain its value.
Nope no kids.

Invest in $dig with bitcoin, traded on livecoin.net Arbitrade just been aquired by sion trading fze Dubai. Token undervalued by x400.

I would invest the whole fucking lot in arms and sell them to despots in Angola for a fortune. Fuck Amnesty International. What have they ever done for us. Cunts

Then the profits on whores and booze. Maybe a nice madras and a wee donation to animal charities. I’m not a monster.

Don't feel you particularly need to do 'something' with it. If you are happy doing what you are doing then that's all that matters.

Do you have children? If so then maybe they could do with a slice of it? Just look at the best risk free options to maintain its value.

Nope no kids.

Me and my wife are in probably a similar situation but with a daughter working and a son at uni. I'm still working and earning a very good salary at nearly 65 & my wife works too. Money isn't an issue but we don't want a champagne lifestyle so we are happy as we are.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.