What would you have to be offered?

Lets not bullshit, unless your very very well off if someone walked up to you and he was a fellow blue and said theres £10'000 for your ticket....would any one say no,then what would you say about a blue selling to another blue!...Money talks and we all know it!

sheikys billions said:
Lets not bullshit, unless your very very well off if someone walked up to you and he was a fellow blue and said theres £10'000 for your ticket....would any one say no,then what would you say about a blue selling to another blue!...Money talks and we all know it!

ok if your offering you have twisted my arm

I answered this question in another thread about a week ago .
I would accept 30k for the families sake as it would sort us ,as my missus is struggling to find a job and times are getting increasingly hard.
Tell you what though it would still break my heart.
So if anyone has a spare 30k pm me lol

sheikys billions said:

Over the last 5 years I would have paid that following City, over the last ten years i would have paid three times that following City (i had a lot more disposable income then) so no, I wouldnt sell for ten g.
The only way my ticket will go to someone else is if I can get another ticket from a corporate to allow some other blues to attend.
THIS BLUE IS NOT FOR SALE.

Everybody has a price. For 2 x Cat 1 tickets, I would need to get enough to be able to renew my two season tickets for next season.

nashark said:
£675 + £2 booking fee.

I really would sell for that amount.

PMs welcome.

This is history in the making.........you cant put a price on that if you're a blue.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.