What would you have to be offered?

£400 or a night with almost any of the Gratuitous pictures thread girls (I said "almost" before you start digging the mingers out!). Still wouldn't miss the match though. There's always a way in !

Why are people saying if someone walked upto you and said, "Theres £10,000 for that ticket"? Only Balotelli walks around with that sum of cash. :)

jollycity said:
PSmyth07 said:
Why are people saying if someone walked upto you and said, "Theres £10,000 for that ticket"? Only Balotelli walks around with that sum of cash. :)

And he's probably had most of the gratuitous lasses !!

Haha yeah.

Anything over £500 would make me think. My contacts in the Mumbai OSC would sort me a replacement.

everyones got a price eh andy lol, new baby on the way a few grands tempting, might have to fuck my mate off and sell his ticket

ChesterRdBlue said:
Anything over £500 would make me think. My contacts in the Mumbai OSC would sort me a replacement.
Thats the catch no replacement just counting the money & watching it on the box...like somebody said everyone has a price & we would all probably cash in

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.