What would you have to be offered?

enough to pay off my mortgage, so about 150k! Still not sure if I would, had a ticket to the led zep reunion gig & tickets were being sold on for anything up to 3k, couldn't miss a once in a lifetime opportunity though.

Would'nt sell, money is'nt everything.

Watching City win the FA cup is.

Hard question to answer until a real offer is made.
Was offered £700 for my two tickets to the last game at Maine Road, about two hours before kick off and didn't even think about the answer. Often look back and think how lucky I didn't reach for the money.
So with that as a benchmark, I reckon it would take a very big sum of money.
So if the Sheikh wants to PM me with an offer but I can't promise anything.

My ticket cost £85 + fees. I would sell for £500

I've had my day out at Wembley and would be quite happy to be sat at home drinking a few tinnies watching us on telly batter the Stokies

Two (or three if they are in the wrong end of the ground) tickets for the same game, (two of the mates I have been attending with for the past 12 seasons can get tickets for their children, both now finished or near to finishing their studies, and both have been to many many games over the years as City card holders).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.