What would you have to be offered?

Repeated - Apologies that this is slightly off topic or been repeated. Can anyone tell me ‘if’ we do win (holds breathe) when/what day will city parade the cup? thanks

Hinchcliffe (62) said:
Repeated - Apologies that this is slightly off topic or been repeated. Can anyone tell me ‘if’ we do win (holds breathe) when/what day will city parade the cup? thanks

Wont be any answers to that yet. If we do win it, no doubt City will have a discussion with police and Manchester city council and decide the best route/day.

It would have to be a life changing amount of money, enough to pay off the mortgage and debts and have a generous amount left over to follow City all over Europe in the Chumps League! A couple of hundred grand that will be then!

Stretford Born Blue said:
2 Swedish sex crazed girlies for a year, a 7 figure Euro Lottery win, a sane daughter, my son playing in goal for City and eternal life..........................

No booking fee?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.