What would you have to be offered?

Sorry - by top tier I mean 'top grade'. I.e. the best ticket :-). And I agree, everyone has a price. BTW, is totally legit - got two for a freind but he only wants one now. Am open to offers. . .

if i had the cash id pay whatever it takes to get there, i doubt many ppl would turn down 2k for a ticket, but its a difficult one, still until i see 2k on the table as an offer wont be losing much sleep over it lol

not true, i dont have a price, i will not part with my ticket..some of you have been on this site saying tickets should be face value only, now because its a final,you have changed to, everyone has a price just because its a cup final

I'd love to say that there's not a chance I'd part with my precious ticket, but I reckon upwards of a grand would be too tempting to refuse! We all have a price.

I'd take £1000 for mine and that's my season cards paid for next season, and jib in through the turnstiles.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.