What would you rename the stadium?

im just glad they did not have the colin bell stand at the end, otherwise I would be sitting on the BELL END ! ! ! ! !

Etihad Arena.

But doesn't that mean....... (sod the tin hat, i'll need a tank if i dare finish that sentence)

City of manchester stadium is the name the council gave the ground and they insist that is what we must use. however I have reliably been informed by a fairly trustworthy journalist that for the last few years our pr people have encouraged the media to call it Eastlands to seem more independent from the council

psut1 said:
City of manchester stadium is the name the council gave the ground and they insist that is what we must use. however I have reliably been informed by a fairly trustworthy journalist that for the last few years our pr people have encouraged the media to call it Eastlands to seem more independent from the council

I fear you miss the forward planning at work here. Eastlands has been encouraged as its easy to prefix it with Middle - silly sausage.

fbloke said:
psut1 said:

I fear you miss the forward planning at work here. Eastlands has been encouraged as its easy to prefix it with Middle - silly sausage.

they started telling the media during Mr Wardles hence last few years

psut1 said:
fbloke said:

Yessss i know that i was being silly and suggesting that City planned things that well.

Jeeeeees fella ;-)

fbloke said:
psut1 said:

Yessss i know that i was being silly and suggesting that City planned things that well.

Jeeeeees fella ;-)

nice one bud, sometimes when I come on here me sense of humour by pass kicks in

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.