What would you rename the stadium?

3 NAMES FOR YOU
The City Of Manchester Silver Emporium
The City of Manchester Trophy Emporium
The Alex Ferguson heart attack foundation

i think calling it the new Maine Road would be a mistake, you can't replace Maine Road!
I didn't like the city of Manchester stadium as a name at first, too much of a mouthful. bit it does have a certain class to it and it already kind of sounds like the only football stadium in Manchester. keep it as it is

I definately agree the street the stadium is on should be renamed to 'Maine Road', brill idea.
As for the stadium, it doesn't really matter, still a fortress!
The stands should commemorate former players and managers i.e. Foe and Mercer not the stadium.
I reckon the stadium's name will be changed within two years on the back of a big money deal, and whatever it is, I'm looking to high profile european games being played there! Maybe 'Manchester Arena' or 'Manchester Stadium' to annoy the rags...
CTID!

What the F#ck would we want to change its name for? Wheres this rumour come from?

Please, please dont tell me we're thinkin of changing it to a sponsored name stadium.
PLEASE! I hate them stupid names like Emirates, Reebok, KC what ever Wigans is called now etc.

The City of Manchester Stadium.

2nd that my freind, have you ever heard any rags call it the city of manchester stadium, i rest yours and my case, the name pisses them right off?
jayfx said:
What the F#ck would we want to change its name for? Wheres this rumour come from?

Please, please dont tell me we're thinkin of changing it to a sponsored name stadium.
PLEASE! I hate them stupid names like Emirates, Reebok, KC what ever Wigans is called now etc.

The City of Manchester Stadium.

When we own the place we can call it whatever we wish and sell the naming rights...........

but currently COMS is fine.......

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.