What would your City 5 a side team be?

AntonDonJuan said:
Given
Onuoha
Ireland
Barry
Caicedo

i am flabbergasted you didnt include robinho or elano in this team !!! :-O the brazilians basically invented smaller technical buildings games such as 5-a-side ! plus they are both ridiculously good at it if you watch the videos of them doing it on youtube :-)

mine would be

..............Given.............
............De jong............

Ireland................Sweep
.............Robbie

best skills right there, and that is what is needed in 5-a-side IMO :-D and a good DM to tackle

N-Word-Joe said:
AntonDonJuan said:
Given
Onuoha
Ireland
Barry
Caicedo

i am flabbergasted you didnt include robinho or elano in this team !!! :-O the brazilians basically invented smaller technical buildings games such as 5-a-side ! plus they are both ridiculously good at it if you watch the videos of them doing it on youtube :-)

mine would be

.............Robbie

best skills right there, and that is what is needed in 5-a-side IMO :-D and a good DM to tackle

No Elano ?????????? lol

bluealf said:
N-Word-Joe said:

mine would be

.............Robbie

No Elano ?????????? lol
PMSL!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.